› Rooms › Extra Special › Extra 4.10.8 changelog
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 8 months ago by Dee Zynah.
23 September 2021 at 4:42 am #1228Dee ZynahParticipant@dee::
version 4.10.8 ( updated 09-20-2021 )
– Fixed blog module media post type does not load any content.
– Fixed mobile menu does not showing when section or row settings has border radius.
– Enabled waypoint transitions effect for responsive images switch on hover and window resize event.
– Fixed some font icons were not rendered properly on the frontend.
– Fixed image upload control icons being visible still even after image upload modal was closed.
– Fixed Dynamic CSS files not be enqueued when the Divi Theme name was changed in the style.css file.
– Fixed an issue with the Blurb module where the wrong display set was set when the image/icon position was set to top.
– Introduced et_builder_disable_jquery_body that can be used (as an HTML comment, ID, class, etc.) along with the script in cases where the script conflicts with Enqueue jQuery Compatibility Script.
– Fixed incompatibility issues related to Defer jQuery optimization and some WP Plugins.
– Fixed JS errors when using slick.js with Defer jQuery options enabled.
– Fixed gutter and grid styles issues on late detection.
– Fixed Gallery Image placeholder not shown in TB mode.
– Fixed dynamic CSS styles not working correctly when previewing a page.
– Fixed gutter width 1 margin styles not working correctly on custom taxonomies when viewing on tablet or below.
– Fixed some default preset attributes not working properly.
– Fixed Dynamic Assets not working correctly when the Divi Builder Plugin was used with a parent Theme and Child Theme.
– Fixed a bug that caused Google Fonts to not be retrieved from the fonts cache.
– Fixed blog module media post type image not displaying.
– Introduced a new ‘et_core_static_file_created’ action hook that fires when a page resource (css/js) is created.
– Fixed Export of the layouts with Global Colors from the Library.
– Fixed product category CSS not being cleared correctly when saving a Theme Builder layout.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.