Rooms General Divi Custom font changes to default

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • #2275
      Ann Chovey
      Participant
        @ann
        Up
        0
        Down
        ::

        Hi everyone,
        I’d like to use custom fonts in DIVI, but I’m facing a problem.
        I successfully uploaded the font files (otf, ttf) and I can use them/see them when I enable the Visual Builder. Right after I quit from VB, the custom font changes to the default font.
        I don’t use cache plugin. The Static CSS file generation is disabled. I also cleared my browser’s cache (neither in other browsers is working…)
        What’s the problem?
        Thanks for any advice/help!

        Attachments:
      • #2278
        Terry Hale
        Keymaster
          @mizagorn
          Up
          0
          Down
          ::

          Have you tried turning off *all* Divi performance settings? This still sounds like a cache issue. Do you use Siteground?
          If none of that works, post a URL so we can check.

          • #2279
            Ann Chovey
            Participant
              @ann
              Up
              0
              Down
              ::

              Yes, I tried but didn’t help. There is an Under Construction plugin ot the page, so I cannot share the URL.
              But I noticed something. When I check the source code of the page, the source of the font is with http while the page runs on https. Can it cause the issue?

              • #2280
                Mark Ateer
                Participant
                  @mark
                  Up
                  0
                  Down
                  ::

                  yes

                • #2282
                  Terry Hale
                  Keymaster
                    @mizagorn
                    Up
                    0
                    Down
                    ::

                    @ann, yes, you can get mixed results if using mixed protocols. Use your inspect tools to go to the Network tab. Reload the page and look for any file that is not a “200 OK” code.
                    You can install the Better Search Replace plugin to search for instances of “http://”. If found, you can then use the plugin to replace those instances with “https://”.
                    The beauty of doing it that way is that you can remove the plugin when done, as opposed to an SSL plugin that you have to use constantly.

            Viewing 1 reply thread
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.